Friday, September 22, 2017

Back-to-School Organization


     Hello, and welcome to my brand new blog "The Life of a Suburban Mom." Here, I'll share with you all the interesting finds from around the web, as well as things I've incorporated into my own everyday life. 

     My kids go back to school after Labor Day, which means, I only have a few weeks to get myself and them ready with organization. This year, all 3 of my little angelic angels will be heading off to school, and this Mom is slightly giddy about all the time I will have to myself.




     I always start by creating a lunch station, since this is something I will be doing 5 days a week/ times 3 kids. Pinterest is full of great ideas to help you get organized.  Some of my favorites are below, be sure to follow the links for more pictures and ideas. 



The above works if you are lucky enough to have any kind of pantry. 




The above picture is great if you have the counter space. I like to keep as many of my supplies and items in one place as I can. It just makes the morning go that much easier. 



This above set up is kind of what I'm working with, but with just 1 slide out drawer. In it, I keep the kiddo's lunch boxes, containers I use for their lunches/snacks, juice boxes, and some snacks, napkins, and hand sanitizer, as well as, jokes I like to throw in each day. More on that later.


This is what I have to work with in my own kitchen. What I love most about this, is the fact, I can just pull the drawer open and work at the counter above. It offers just enough space to make lunches in the morning.  


Each child has their own personal taste, and I try and do something fun for each. Follow the link for the jokes. I suggest laminating each sheet, cut them into individual or in my case, 2 jokes per section, use a hole punch and a ring to keep them together. As my kids would say "easy peasy, lemon squeezy." 

Please stop by again....................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back-to-School Organization

     Hello, and welcome to my brand new blog " The Life of a Suburban Mom ." Here, I'll share with you all the interestin...